Sunday, March 05, 2006

Best Supporting Actress

Man, even Morgan Freeman messing up is entertaining to hear. His voice is so ridiculously awesome.

Brian's brother thinking PSH as Capote looks like Leo DiCaprio, I think he is smoking crack.

No, not crack, he's jusy my brother.

Rachael Weisz. Marry me! Marry me! Be my mistress!

Michelle Williams. MILF. Did they have to use the "You didn't go up there to fish" line?

And why did Morgan Freeman laugh after announcing her award? Because he knows she is gonna get with me after the show?

Jared, get your mind out of the gutter. Have they been in any movies together? I dunno.

Everyone but my mom took Rachael Weisz. And I took her in the biblical sense.

Man, sorry for the Rachael Weisz jokes. I'll stop. I swear.

By the way, I stand by my statement that Amy Adams got robbed.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Opinion8ed said...

I thought it was funny that Freeman laughed. But the timing was more like:
"And the Oscar goes to (laugh) Rachel Weisz"

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Opinion8ed said...

Charlize!!! What are you wearing?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home