Sunday, March 05, 2006

Best Animated Feature

Circumcision joke! Always in good taste.

With only three nominees, seems to me that the best way to an Oscar might be making an animated movie. Oscar goes to Wallace and Gromit. No surprise, except for Gavin, who choked big time, and the pool is all even now.

These British guys bring new meaning to the term "fop"....they sound and look just like Wallace and Gromit. And the ties on the Oscars is a nice touch. I dont know what Gavin is thinking, these guys were winning Oscars with their original animated shorts, so I'm glad for them here.

And they're just very....British.

Out comes Naomi Watts in a skin-colored dress. And is introducing Dolly Parton....who cares about these songs? They're all dreadful.

Naomi Watts has such a gorgeous face, why distract from it with such a bad dress?

Wow, Dolly Parton looks really really scary. I hope she doesn't visit with too many little kids, otherwise they'll have nightmares for weeks. Speaking of nightmares, this song is terrible. Dolly should be ashamed of herself. The Oscars, too. This was one of the three best original songs? Pardon me if I'm a little skeptical. Words cannot express how dreadful this is. I'm glad Dolly Parton got people clapping, if only so we could see less shots of her (and more shots of white people awkwardly clapping).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home