Sunday, March 05, 2006

Live-blogging the Oscars!!!

7:54 Hey everybody who isn't reading this, but Jared and I are going to give it a shot anyways.

I'm most looking forward to Jon Stewart tonight. How will the Daily Show shtick translate to the Oscars? Well, its 6 minutes to go. Guess i'll figure it out pretty soon. The ABC pre-show crew is rather pathetic, so at least Stewart will have little competition. Some hard-hitting analysis going on right now with the Access Hollywood crew. Jared? What are you looking forward to?

Heck, I already saw Jessica Alba in her Oscar dress, I'm set. Also, I'm looking forward to crushing Brian and my family in our Oscar pool.

Whatever. We both know that my pick for short animated film is going to win it for me.

For future reference, jared is in italics, because he is "special"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home