Sunday, March 05, 2006

Robert Altman Pity Prize

Are Lily Tomlin and Meryl Streep drunk? If they are, can we start a petition to have them fired like the idiots over on exposetheleft.com have for David Gregory? As if it is even our prerogative to have them fired?

These are two are so off-the-wall...they're coming close to outshining Jon Stewart. What the hell are they talking about? ohhh...they're introducing Robert Altman for the lifetime achievement award.

I'd say they'll show a montage of all of his films, but I think they already have.

I dunno, I think the Streep-Tomlin was a good idea in theory, but a tad overdone. Also, Gosford Park was way overrated. But I'm just bitter than everyone said it was a murder mystery and it totally wasn't. Really, his true test will be that new movie with Lindsay Lohan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home