Sunday, March 05, 2006

Where's Jack....oh, and the best director award

My dad wisely pointed out that they haven't shown Jack Nicholson much tonight. Maybe thats because he hasn't been in a good movie in a long while. He might want to work on that.

Best Director....no surprise, Ang Lee gets the award. How fluent is he in English? Not too bad, although he did repeat the ubiquitous "I wish I could quit you" line, for no reason whatsoever. Camera shot of the Angry Oscar Winner reveals that the woman does know how to smile. Good for her.

Say what you want about Brokeback, I think this award is just making up for the snub of The Hulk. Also, I'm pretty sure Ang Lee thanked David Lee Roth. That rocks.

No, he said David Lee. And the Hulk sucked. And there's Jack milking it like only Jack can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home