Sunday, March 05, 2006

Final Wrap-Up

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. We've learned next to nothing, other than that they speak Afrikaans in South Africa. And that people in Los Angeles like watching movies about people in Los Angeles, especially if it depicts them as racists.

Its too bad, because I was looking forward to the columns about how gay people are corrupting society. No one will write that racists are corrupting society, thats not controversial enough. Any last thoughts, Jared?

I thought this year's Academy Awards were pretty well done, save for the excessive montages. And Jon Stewart was fantastic as the host. I hope they invite him back next year.

Gavin won the pool. I will hate him forever.

Thanks to Brian for letting me come over and liveblog with him and his family. I had a great time, and I hope we get to do this again next year.

Let's hug and pitch a pup tent together. Later.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i really like your autocue Blog, please feel free to to download a free teleprompter software from my blogautocue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home