Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome to the Blogosphere

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to my boy Sammy "Trash" Akkoush, who has started a new blog with the sisters Akkoush. His thoughts on the first Real World Reunion episode are priceless. I look forward to more from him.

As for the show, wow, it's awful. The only reason I've even kept up with it through the first half hour is so I can relate to Sammy's musings. The hypocrisy of these people, especially Arissa, is mind-numbingly stupid. If you didnt want to rehash these supposedly horrible memories, then don't come back on the show. She's totally going to be the wet blanket on this episode...good call Sammy.

But I have to disagree with his sentiment on Frank. He's the man, and he can drunkenly screw around with anyone he wants. He's in Vegas, there are no rules.

I've spent way too much time discussing Real World Vegas: Part Deux. Next up, some Sopranos talk during the Sopranos bye week.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Sammy Akkoush said...

Don't get me wrong, I love Frank, just hadn't seen this side of him. I want him to go totally crazy and hook up with as many girls as possible. Frank is the man, and I can't wait for him to carry this season, because I'm not sure who else can.

Give the show a few episodes for everyone to get back to knowing each other, and to see if Brynn goes crazy!!!

Talk about a hottie, although if given the choice, for 1 night, I go Trishelle over Brynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home